Design Your Group's Day Trip in the Hudson Valley
Looking to enhance your group's experience in the beautiful Hudson River Valley? Let West Point Tours plan the perfect package! Use the planning sheet below to explore the different options. The prices quoted are for groups visiting with their own transportation. Charter vehicle service is available, with pricing listed on the Guide Services page. Submit the form and we'll be sure to get back with you soon, or call our office at 845-446-4724.
Days of Operation
Tours operate daily except for:
- The Saturdays of Army home football games
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
- During Graduation Week on May 23, 26, & 27
Hours of Operation
- Tours can start after 9:00 AM.
- All tours must end by 5:00 PM daily.
West Point Military Security Requirements for Groups
West Point is an active military post and as such requires the following from our group visitors.
- Everyone over the age of 17 years old is required to bring government issued photo ID. Examples: Drivers license or passport. Students between 16-18 years of age may bring high school photo ID. Orignial documents only, NO PHOTO COPIES.
- Foreign visitors of ALL ages must have their passports. Orignial documents only, NO PHOTO COPIES.
- Each group must send in a manifest sheet completed with the names, dates of birth, gender, and type of ID being used. Click here to download form. Click here if you need further instructions to complete the manifest.
West Point is an active army post and as such tour times and access to venues within West Point are subject to change without notice.